Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Epitome of Randomness*

It had been a while since I created my blogger account but I haven't posted anything yet.. Partly because I've been addicted over TUMBLR and Twitter.. Honestly I can't really think about anything interesting to blog about right now, so I will just share some random thoughts in here..

Let's start with some brief self-introduction..

I am Shienna Marie, a Filipina (and I'm so proud being one). My friends call me Shien, at work I am Shae, at home I am Bessie (Mama gave the nickname since I was born during the typhoon Besing, and since it's not a nice name, they decided to revise it). I am 20 (but wishes I am a few years older). I am a little weird, moody and sarcastic at times. I love to sing and dance (I used to be in the dance troupe way back but I am too fat to dance now..) And yes I am FAT! They say it's more appropriate to say "chubby" but I don't believe that sugar-coating the term makes it any better. I am an outspoken person, ayoko sa mambobola at pa-cute, I am makulit and a little pasaway but I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I have simple aspiration and dreams, not the type who strives for too much excellence and perfection. I live my life with simplicity and contentment. I know I'm not perfect and never intended to be one. I believe that life is basically being imperfect and striving fro perfection is too good to be true. At first sight, I may look superficial, but get to know me, and you'll realize how deep my thoughts and emotions are. I cry a lot but I laugh more, you may say that I laugh at my mistakes but you never know how much I learn from them. Music had been my refuge to the pain of the world. With my music, it seems like I am living in a world free from the bandage of pain. Every note and every line of every song I write reflects the unknown side of me. It tells my story - from the most happy and cheerful days to the most gloomy and poignant memories.

I have a boyfriend named Jhabar. He isn't perfect, but I love him. He is exceptionally sweet.

I work in a call center. I am a Customer Service Representative for a US TelecoCom. And yes, I am used to being yelled at by people I don't see..

Life may had given me a fair share of tears and pain but I still love how God designed my life.. I love me despite my imperfections. I love my life and the wonderful people in it. This is me. And this is my life. THIS IS THE STORY OF A GIRL.. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment